Thursday, October 16, 2008

Necessities...


So I'm pregnant for the first time in my 29 years of life, therefore I had no idea what to expect. In my 10 1/2 weeks of pregnancy I have come to realize that these wonderful items have been a must in my life and always at the top of my grocery list:
Prenatal vitamins for baby and me to stay healthy; apple juice for morning time when my tummy is feeling quite queezy; saltine crackers and sprite are wonderful together in the middle of the afternoon to, again, fight nausea; tummy butter to keep nasty stretch marks off of my growing belly; and last but not least whole dill pickles that I've had a craving for from the very beginning. Ahhh pregnancy necessities!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Cute page girly! It sucks being away huh? I am happy I don't have to face that, stay strong!!!

I haven't had any real cravings yet but I must say I love fruit it is so good. We went to sams yesterday and I got a huge bag of frozen fruit and a huge can of mandarin oranges...I'm talking HUGE!

Have to say I'm quite disappointed that you have word verification on your blog, I absolutely hate those! Just had to throw that in.