Monday, August 24, 2009

Zoey Elizabeth!




So i know it's been a while but what can I say I've been busy! Zoey is now 4 months and she is just absolutly perfect in every way! She started sleeping through the night at 8 weeks old and she is still at it! I'm just waiting for that to change lol. But so far so good! She loves her sleep like her mommy and daddy. She isn't quite rolling completely over yet but she's halfway there! It is so cute watching her! I have so much fun with her..my life must have been so boring before her!

She definitely has a healthy appetite! She is eating 7-8 oz every feeding AND rice cereal! I'm not concerned at all she's a growing baby girl! She is wonderful! All I can say is being a mommy to Zoey is by far the best job in the world! I LOVE HER SO MUCH!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

wow what a little piglet! lol...sadie and amber are too, we just uped to 5/5 oz a feeding. I'm planning on starting rice cereal at 4 months!